Monday, October 20, 2008

IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN

Twelve hours until my birthday, and I'm such a benevolent guy that I'M going to give a present to YOU:



For the record, he's playing a Kazookeylele.

ITEMS:




-Zack Snyder's "Watchmen" screened in Portland, and the hearsay is that the ending was RADICALLY changed from the book. Check out Rich Johnston's Lying in the Gutters on CBR this evening, and there will hopefully be more. UPDATE: LITG is up, and Johnston reports that the ending was completely different, but the word is that Snyder filmed multiple endings, including the bizarre extraterrestrial squid-feint that was the ending of the book.

So I wish the best of weeks to all of you on this fine Monday. Hopefully I'll post in a few days, but chances are, I'll look like this within 12 hours:


No comments: